If Erin was checking this blog already, she'd be giving me far too much credit. But just in case, here it is: ;-)
HO HO HO!!! Christmas party gone personal this year. I decided not to have a big to-do. I'm spread a little more thin this year, and here lately it seems so is everyone else. So I invited three of Daniley's friends for a Christmas spend-the-night. Sarah Katherine was first on the scene.

After a snack and some laughs, the girls were in party mode!

Shortly after, Anna, Bray, and Ryan arrived. Anna LOVES playing with Little Darlin'.

We watched The Polar Express to get ready for our ride on it tomorrow!! Both Daniley and Sarah Katherine have tickets, but not together. After the movie, the girls found Santa outside peeking at them behind a tree. He gave them a very personal visit.

When Sarah Katherine saw him, she had a small, very miniature meltdown. No one said anything about her seeing Santa, but she just got a tad bit upset.

Now Erin had ASSURED me SK would be primed for Santa this year. LOL. Well....by the time Santa made it inside, Sarah Katherine was his best friend!!


Daniley is always first in Santa's lap and I guess when you are the party host, that's your reward!


Here are Anna, Ryan, and Bray with Santa!

Little Darlin' liked Santa too! She asked for her Big Sister to always be nice to her. I'm not sure if Santa can really pull that out of his bag. Santa, please, Show me what you've got!!

Here is everyone telling Santa goodbye. I love the expressions on everyone's faces.

Now I have two tired little girls all ready for bed!

It's 10:45pm, and they're still in there giggling! :-) Goodnight everyone!! :-)
2 comments:
Oh my gracious - LOVE the pic's! I was laughing so hard I was crying at SK's Santa break down. The girl can turn on a dime though with the love on the ver next picture. Thanks so much for having her over, she had a BLAST! You guys are awesome!!!
You are amazing! I can't believe you had a slumber party with all those little girls AND Santa visited. And I couldn't help but notice all those beautifully wrapped presents in the background. I'm not sure how you do it but I am super impressed. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment