The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Christmas at Honey's.
My favorite part was taking the kids on a 4-wheeler ride and on a whim stopping at two houses to Christmas carol.  One house is a coworker of mine.  He just found out he had cancer and as we drove by I tried to come up with something nice we could do to brighten his evening.  I came up with singing.  There was an 8 year old, two 4 year olds, a 2 year old, and a 1 year old, and me.  We got most of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" out.  I was crying and losing control of the situation.  Then we stopped at a random house where it was clear they were having a family gathering.  Everyone gathered around the door.  They were crying and again so was I.  They were so excited to have carolers and I was equally excited to be making the spirit bright.  I plan to do this next year in full force.  Get ready friends!
DanicaDear's 2012ChristmasAtHoneys album on Photobucket

No comments: