The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Sunday, March 24, 2013
A few years ago I was disgusted with the organization of my wrapping paper so I designed myself a rolling cart and had Dan build it for me for Christmas. It holds 18-24 rolls. Ok, so it's time to admit I do have SOME of the hoarding tendencies that run in my family. I have this problem with WRAPPING PAPER and I can't seem to quit buying it. EVERY Christmas I can't wait to see the new designs Hobby Lobby will be carrying. They always have paper in their Christmas Collection that will do for birthdays and weddings too. Then there's some that I find at yard sales for a quarter. I turn away 90% of it, but every once in a while I'll find something I just "have" to have. Last year I found some REVERSIBLE. WHAT? Didn't even know you could buy that. It's frogs on one side and fish on the other. Yeh, so I have a problem.
This Friday I had this great idea to organize the rest of it in a space that was otherwise useless: IN THE RAFTERS. So now when I go in I have my rolling cart, and on the other side is the rest of the collection, all nice and tidy for me to see all at once. I told Dan I had a project and I wanted it completed by weekend's end. He delivered!!
If you like the idea, go ahead and borrow it. I didn't file a patent this time. :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment