The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Everybunny!!

Ha, what a cheesey phrase.  :-D
Today we went to church and spent the day with family.  It was a lovely Easter. Here are a few pictures.  I sewed their dresses.  I love having girls.  God really knew what he was doing when he gave me two of them.  I pray for really good son-in-laws....we might need some muscle around here when we are old.  :-D

 We tried an egg technique that I saw on Pinterest.  It was a flop.  However, I know a couple of things I may have done wrong.  So perhaps I'll give it a go next year.  The eggs were ugly but still tasty.  Can't wait for breakfast in the morning!





I am sad that I did not get a picture of all 3 girls together looking at the camera.
What an opportunity missed.  :-(


 

No comments: