The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I haven't forgotten the address of the blog.  I've been scootin.
Two weeks ago it was Disney.  The whole week!  It was fun.  We came home with both kids and all our stuff (nothing lost) and a good bit of our money so I call it a success.  I may or may not post pictures.  First of all there are about 500.  Second of all, by the time I get around to it there will probably be more exciting things in our life.  I don't know though, perhaps I won't be able to resist.  After Disney I decided to take a trip to the beach.  Yes, Alabama, Florida, Alabama, Florida. We took Pawpaw and Deb who had not seen the condo, so that was fun.  I look forward to getting back to camping at the beach though.  That's my favorite.  And one way or another, I WILL get to the beach on my motorcycle.  I WILL.  That is all.

No comments: