The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 05, 2013

A Tale of Two Parties

iJump280, Happy Birthday Molly Gray
According to Daniley "Jump Two Thousand Eight."  She loved it.  We had a much better experience this time than when we went several years ago.  Much less crowded!  I could feel my eyes well up as we sang Happy Birthday to Mollye Gray.  Even though she isn't my kid, I recognize our kids our growing up.  Big girls now.  It's still a little wierd.  I'm still feel like a kid myself.

 And just in case anyone was wondering WHY I'm so excited about starting kindergarten:  Check out this picture.  Do you see how much fun those kids are having?  I look forward to a house full of kids anytime they want to visit.  We'll have a lot of local friends to play with and I think it's going to be wonderful!


John Deere Party, Happy Birthday Brayden
Brayden had a John Deere Party for his third birthday and it was also a lot of fun.  Both girls went, but I only took pictures of Danslen because I couldn't keep up with Daniley too.  ;-)  We had a hay ride and it felt like a fall day.  I bet that is the only "cold" birthday party Brayden will ever get to have.
"I Drive Gator"
 "I Drive Lawn Mower."
 "I Drive Tractor."
  "Get off horse.  Put me down."  haha.
Danslen and cousin Bentley.  Could be twins.

No comments: