I owed Daniley and trip to Six Flags for quitting her fingernail biting, so Friday we took it. The weather was cool and crowds were low. We had an absolute BLAST! I love spending time with my kids individually. Maybe because I don't feel like a referee all day. LeLe found out about the trip and made her way in.... There are only a very few things that crack me up more than hearing my mother absolutely CACKLE. When we rode the logs she absolutely cackled and it was HILARIOUS. And when we rode the mine train she laughed so hard she...well we better stop there. And upon leaving I HAD to take her on the logs just one more time so I could cackle at her cackling. HAHAHA!
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment