The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 16, 2013


1.
2.
3.
 

And just look who is big enough to ride the tubes!!!!  Brooke watched Lil' Darlin' for me so I could go down with her on her first ever ride (Thanks Brookie!!  I'll pay you back!!) First together, and then she rode it by herself.  It's dark in these slides so I imagine this was pretty scary for her.

Then Brooke, Daniley, and Brayden went on the wipeout course.  I didn't realize how much supervision would be needed on this, so I thank Brooke sincerely for her help.  I would have put Daniley up there and stood at the gate (because I had the baby with me) and that would have been a disaster because she couldn't pull her connector ring around (at the top). They should make being 8 years old mandatory for this!

Then on the way home:  "I need pee-pee."  Have you ever seen a mini with indoor plumbing?  My mini has been customized (aftermarket parts).  We have flexibility to stop on the side of the road, which is exactly what we did.  
And 15 minutes later...."I need poo-poo."  So we stopped again.  I much prefer this to germy public restrooms.

No comments: