The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I don't have any great pictures from the weekend but we had a great one. Daniley was sweet all weekend long and we didn't have any meltdowns. (Rare these days.) Friday we went to Pump it Up. It's getting less fun as the new is wearing off. Even Daniley seemed a little bored. Perhaps we're done until winter.
Friday afternoon we had lunch with an old friend (my old best friend who I almost never ever get to see!). Our daughters are only weeks apart so they got to play together while we chatted. Jamie and I can go a year without seeing each other and we can just pick up the conversation like we chatted the day before. Neither of us have any incentive to hold anything back, so conversation does get interesting. LOL.
Saturday we met up with another friend for yard sales in her neighborhood (thanks for inviting us Jenn, we had a great time!!). We found this Radio Flyer Retro Rocket riding airplane/rocket thingy and Daniley hasn't left the seat since we cleaned it up and put her on it. :-)
Saturday afternoon we met with more friends for Tatum's first birthday party. (Ok, so actually there might be some pictures I can post; I'll get with Dan.) We had a wonderful time at Tatum's party! The kids always have fun at the Turner household!
Saturday night Daniley had a buddy over while her parents had a night out. They had a great time playing together and Daniley cried when she left Sunday morning.
Sunday afternoon I met up with my sister and we tag teamed my grandparents (home bound) and she watched one while I took the other one out. It was lovely.
The weekend has been busy but we are blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family! We love you all!!

No comments: