The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG! Daniley is wearing panties! And peeing in the potty!! Wish us luck!

Daniley has been communicating with me a lot. She'll answer questions and also say what she wants. She says tons of words. Today she picked up her baby wash and said "shampoo." It seems like every week she makes a months' progress. It's amazing how fast she is learning. So with that said, I thought we might give panties a try and see if she'd use the potty if I did better about taking her. I'm not claiming I'm potty training...but if she's willing then I am too. We were out shopping today and I was feeling frisky. I bought some Hello Kitty panties as I thought if Daniley got the feel of them she might be enticed to ditch the diaper. She's used the potty plenty of times before but today I actually have set the alarm and every 45 minutes she's going on there. Additionally I love the way her butt feels without the diaper. Sooo cute! :-)

No comments: