Well we had another great weekend! I'm so glad it's warmed up; Daniley and I play hard, especially on Fridays. This Friday night she was scheduled to see her Honey and G-Paw so I took off Thursday to play with her. (See previous post.) Friday we met Honey and Jenn, Jeff, James Dexter, and new baby Eli at the park where we played, strolled, and swam in the creek. We got lucky because the Easter Bunny showed up. I didn't take Daniley to see him prior because the Easter Bunny just looks scary. His head is too big and I didn't feel like dealing with the crowds. But Daniley did great with him! Saturday we went to a local park for a community Egg Hunt where Daniley had a blast! They had lots of inflatables and toys. We played then we were set to hunt eggs (along with 500 other kids). We did great! Loved it. She was so cute. Saturday night the Easter Bunny came and left Daniley a basket of goodies. Sunday we went to church at Westwood, then went to Shelby to have lunch at Unc's. We had another Egg Hunt at Pawpaw and Debba's. Lots of fun times there too. Then we were off to Honey and G-Paw's to see the Connells. Daniley fed baby Eli and James Dexter alike. She and Dexter played really good together. They were really cute. Then we came home and had just one more egg hunt here, just so we'd get enough to last us til next year. Between all this fun, we baked cupcakes, ate the batter, and ate Reese cups and M&Ms. All junk, all weekend. :-)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, April 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment