The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daniley and I were at home Friday enjoying the afternoon. Dan came home from work and within 10 minutes he was upstairs piling it on. As soon as he said "It SURE seems strange..." I thought to myself Wow, only 10 minutes to find something to gripe about. So anyway, I let him finish. "It sure seems strange that my fish net has been moved from where I left it this morning....and there's a fish missing from my fishtank." I replied immediately: "Daniley moved your net while brushing her teeth, and I don't know what happened to your fish." Of course he thought I was lying, as I was in charge of feeding the fish that day and he thinks you need some kind of college degree in Fish Feeding to be capable. In his mind it was Guilty As Charged...and by this point, I'm in the floor laughing. Sometimes Dan can't see the forest for the trees, so I went down to the fishtank to help him find his stupid fish. (1.5" long tetra type thing). Well. Hmmm. It's gone. Hmmmm. I said, maybe Daniley got your fish. He looked at her. "Daniley, did you get Dadu's fish?" "YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!" she exclaimed. "What did you do with it?" "I EAT IT!!!!!!" I hit the floor laughing. At first we found this story unreasonable. Then I remembered, nothing with a 2 year old is unreasonable. We questioned Daniley all night long. Frontwards and Backwards. Every part of her story was consistent. She said she scooped the fish out of the fish tank (as she demonstrated her motions) and put him and her mouth, and SWALLOWED HIM WHOLE. She said he tasted like "Pich Pood." We have never found the fish, or any remains. So she ate it....that's all we have to go on.

No comments: