The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 04, 2010

So we've done it again. We don't need to define "it" do we? LOL.
We are expecting another baby May 24. Just to save you some calculation time, the babies will be 2 years and 9 months apart. We were shooting for 3 years but going over wasn't an option so we tried a little early. And as you all know Dan is very good at everything he does. I'm happy I won't be pregnant during the summer this time. Daniley says she's getting a little sister. Neither of us care what the sex of the baby will be. We'd be thrilled with either, or even both. I've already been asked at least 5 times if I'm having twins...and yes, I'm only 6 weeks. It's the same as last time...I'm cool with looking a little oversized. :-) I've been hiding pictures of myself showing the baby bump. But the family has all been notified so the secret, and the belly pics, can come out now!

3 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Yay! Congratulations, we are so happy for y'all. Looks like it's in the water again, I'm staying away from all of you preggos!

BlessedMom said...

Congrats!! There must be something in the water at Southern Company again!

Matt and Emily said...

Congrats! Wonderful news!