The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Last weekend we took the Shelby Calera Railroad (Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum) to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a lot of fun. We will go to a "real" pumpkin patch hopefully sometime before Halloween. This one was fun but it's more about the train ride than the typical pumpkin patch. They did have a hayride, boiled peanuts, a large jumping inflatable, and a corn maze. But there just wasn't a lot of territory to romp. It was a lot of fun, but on the downside, I thought it was kind of expensive. ($40 for 2 adults and a 2 year old). I guess if you go to Old Baker's Farm during the festival, it's $10 each and there's no train ride. So maybe the price wasn't that unreasonable after second thought. I guess I should just get used to the fact that fun things to do cost money. I've lived cheap for long enough, I suppose. :-)

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: