The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I AM GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
And I am sooooooooooo excited about it. I've been an Aunt twice before but there's something different when your BABY BROTHER (age 24 ;-) ) is about to become a father, especially when it was a surprise. Well maybe he shouldn't be too surprised, since he did participate! I can say for Danson and Brooke this is a little sooner than they wanted, but they were being responsible and accidents happen every now and then. Danson and Brooke have been together for over 4 years (heck maybe over 5 by now) and married for about, oh, 3 months. LOL!!! But they have a nice place to live, good stable jobs/income, they are mature and responsible, and have a great family support system in place. They live in the perfect place to raise children. So even if it's a little soon, what's the big deal? God knows every plan. They'll just have to make some accomodating adjustments. :-)

I think over the last few weeks the SHOCK has turned to excitement just as I knew it would. Now I have 5 of the 10 kids I need. If I count JoAynn's boyfriends' boys and Sarah Katherine, that gives me 8. So Brooke, you only need to have two more. Then I'll be all set! :-)
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BABY BROTHER!! (aka DORK) (aka LD) I know by your uncle-ing you're going to be a GREAT FATHER! (Wait, now I'm crying again. I should not have typed that "Father" word. Oh dear Lord Jesus please help me.....)

:-)

1 comment:

The Corams said...

AHH! So excited for them. :) Please pass along the best wishes from us! And of course you can count SK in your passle of 10!