This is 30 seconds after crashing. I can't remember what I said to distract her but it was probably "Let's go get a snack." Instant turn-around.
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, January 31, 2011
I don't know what it is about seeing my baby on a tricycle that I can't get over. She just looks so big. The only way she can get on this is to climb up the back (and I never even knew kids used those steps...I thought they were for Big Sister to push Baby Sister around). Well Daniley went down this slope and then quickly turned sharp. Needless to say there was a major crash. Here she is just 2 seconds before the crash. I barely got the camera button down before I heard screaming. I looked from the camera view to find her on the ground, trike upside down. That was FAST. (Click the picture to see just how big she looks!) I know it will be no time before she's riding a big girl bike. :'( 
This is 30 seconds after crashing. I can't remember what I said to distract her but it was probably "Let's go get a snack." Instant turn-around.
This is 30 seconds after crashing. I can't remember what I said to distract her but it was probably "Let's go get a snack." Instant turn-around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment