With that said, do note the Vaseline there on the nightstand. I had been sick and my nose was SO DRY that I had attempted to put some Vaseline in it, just so I could breath comfortably. This baby powder gave me a very nice reminder--the Vaseline has got to GO! (Click the picture to enlarge the mess.)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
If it's not one kind of mess, it a kind of another. Oh well. Who expected to have kids and not have messes?
With that said, do note the Vaseline there on the nightstand. I had been sick and my nose was SO DRY that I had attempted to put some Vaseline in it, just so I could breath comfortably. This baby powder gave me a very nice reminder--the Vaseline has got to GO! (Click the picture to enlarge the mess.)
With that said, do note the Vaseline there on the nightstand. I had been sick and my nose was SO DRY that I had attempted to put some Vaseline in it, just so I could breath comfortably. This baby powder gave me a very nice reminder--the Vaseline has got to GO! (Click the picture to enlarge the mess.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment