The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Over the last two weeks I haven't done much blog updating. I've mostly been lazy. I haven't felt my best, although I haven't thrown up in two weeks almost. At times I still feel nauseated and I was feeling very tight...but I must have stretched some more cause now it's not too bad again. After long days in the office my back hurts, but Dan helps pop it and massage it when required.
A couple weeks ago we went to Katie's birthday party where I found myself in the top of a blow up jumper pulling kids up a ladder. We all had a really good time. We dropped by Honey and G-Paws for a surprise visit but they were gone. It was ok, I enjoyed eating my pizza AND THEIRS TOO. haha.
This past weekend Sarah Katherine spent Friday night with us. I didn't take a single picture. I just don't have the energy to do it all right now....so we had our fun times and their brains will house the only memories from this visit. This was Sarah Katherine's first bath at my house that she hasn't screamed and cried. LOL. Both of the girls enjoyed the bath. Daniley loves having baths with other people. She gets to splashing and laughing and I have to say it's pretty fun just watching. Every time she gets in she invites me in too. I used to get in more but at this stage of my pregnancy (6 months) I don't feel like her crawling all over me. I can't wait til the baby is out so I can get back to my regular self and have the energy and motivation to be the Mom I want to be. At times I feel depressed because I just can't give what I want to. But all it takes is a plan for somewhere to go and my sorrows seem to disappear. :-)
Saturday night Daniley spent the night with Honey and G-paw. I think they spoil her pretty bad (like give her lots of candy and ice cream and all the other things grandparents do under the table) so she really enjoys a trip to their house. I have to say after Friday night with 2 girls I needed the break extra bad. Dan and I went to dinner on a Groupon and then to run some errands at the mall. I got me some more maternity pants and all I can say is thank GOD that I can wear comfortable clothes to work. :-)
Lastly, I failed my glucose test, which isn't a big surprise. I was gestational diabetic with Daniley so I was pretty much expecting this. I have to eat peanuts and such for snack instead of say, Reese's cups, and that does really suck. But it will help me maintain my weight and it's only temporary, so I'll manage just fine.
Thanks for stopping by my blog....it's 5:00 somewhere (like HERE) so I'm splitting! Toodle-oo!
PS. Blogger needs to update their clock. I don't care what time zone you are in, the last two digits right NOW are 02. (5:02, now that I had to come back and write in the PS.) :-P

No comments: