The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We arrived home from the hospital Saturday before Easter. Daniley stayed with my dad where the Easter Bunny visited, and then went to church with my grandma. Then our families all met up at our house with lunch. We enjoyed a nice meal together and then had an Easter Egg Hunt. It was really a lot of fun. In one picture in the slideshow, you can see when Daniley got around near the strawberry patch, she had to take a break from the eggs and eat all the red strawberries along the way. That kid is just like I was when I was little. I robbed Mawmaw's patch every time I could find a red berry. Daniley loves her Dad's garden....and her Dad.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: