The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh yes, oh my, how did I forget? Me, JoAynn, and Brooke and our dates went to the Comedy Club, a few weeks ago, and Danson (my brother) and Dan went up on stage and got hypnotized. They were pretty funny, basically we laughed our HEADS OFF! I'll leave the details a mystery but we had a good time. Here's a quick video. Dan is in the blue hat and we weren't supposed to take video so I wasn't too slick in capturing everything, but he just yelled OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY and Danson, who was Kenny at that moment, fell off into the floor. Then some music started playing and Danson got up and did a little dance. Enjoy folks...I'm still laughing!

A couple of weeks ago Brooke took Daniley to Build-A-Bear for her birthday. Mommy sat out and gave them some time alone (and I took some time for the Little Darlin). Brooke took me some photos though. Daniley loves "Fluffy Tinkerbell" and she sleeps with her every night in her new room. Thank you Brooke for being such a wonderful Aunt to my girls!
Speaking of aunts...I'm about to be one again. I'm getting my first niece and I couldn't be more thrilled. Danson and Brooke's baby is due in less than two weeks!!! I can't wait for Bentley to arrive and it's going to be interesting to see how soon they'll let her stay with me. :-) I've thought of all kinds of ideas, like swapping kids one night a month so we can each have a date night. Whoop whoop! I can't wait to see if Bentley looks like Daniley (who looks like my dad, and so does my brother!). I'm not sure if the Thornburgs could actually handle two Danileys. That would be A LOT!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.

No comments: