People often ask me, "How is Daniley adjusting to the new baby?" My typical answer is "Just fine." She pretty much ignores her all the time until Little Darlin' screams at the top of her lungs, and you'll hear Daniley say "Hutch Up Little Darlin!" (I find the comment entirely cute!) So I got word...yesterday Mawmaw was trying to get Daniley to give Little Darlin' a kiss. Mind you, Daniley just turned 3, and she doesn't sit very still for very long (if ever, sigh). So Daniley wouldn't give her a kiss. So Mawmaw told her she'd have to sit on the couch with no TV and no toys until she gave Little Darlin' a kiss. So she sat there. And sat there. And sat there. For an hour. She never did give her a kiss....
This morning, while waking Daniley, I laid down with her in her bed. She said to me, "Little Darlin' needs Mawmaw." I said "She does? Who do you need then?" She replied, "Mom, I need YOU!" And that was fine with me too. :-)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment