LOVE this picture! I don't think an explanation is needed!
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Pictures from the weekend. Saturday was great. Sunday our patience was really tried!! First Daniley pulled a plate of eggs I cooked for breakfast onto the floor. A little later she knocked the trash can over and broke it. She suddenly (again) has her hands on EVERYTHING, can't leave anything alone. I get to the point of breakdown and I have to laugh or cry and usually I do laugh but that doesn't mean I don't really feel like crying! (Click on the pictures for a better view!)
At dinner, Habeneros! (Thanks again Rachel!)
Don't know what this was, don't even remember it happening. Got it on camera by accident but it defenetely made me laugh. So you enjoy it too! :-)
And you thought Wal-mart was busy....

LOVE this picture! I don't think an explanation is needed!
Can she read my mind or what? ;-)
LOVE this picture! I don't think an explanation is needed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment