The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Well I'm getting requests to update the blog. My reply: "Would you like to hire me a secretary?" Just kidding Poppa. Anyway....we've been having our usual good times but I've been caught without a camera here recently. Daniley's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks so we are planning her second birthday party. Feel free to ask her what she wants for her birthday. She'll shout "Birthday Cake!!" and "Pizza" so I guess that's what we'll be having. She has also asked for money, birthday presents, green presents, 3 presents (2 from LeLe) and all those are direct quotes.

Right now Daniley's thing is singing, especially the Blackeyed Peas "Im'll Be." She could also sporadically burst into Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or her ABCs at any moment. I've also heard her singing parts of songs on Dora. She matches the words when she can. She plays the ABC song from the magnet on the refrigerator and can actually keep up with the tune, so I'm impressed. She's talking a lot, saying things like "I go doctor my boo-boo and I put a bandaid on it." Well I must say I might be biased but I think that's pretty darn tootin' good! She'll even admit to you, "I so crazy!" There's always something to laugh at!! Now here are some pictures to enjoy.
Watching TV with some of her best buds.

Feeding the ducks.

Just being herself.

No comments: