The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 01, 2010

So I found an older iPod at a yard sale this weekend. It didn't work, so I offered $2 for some slim chance I could get it working. It had a cool cord that allows you to plug it straight into the wall to charge it, and that will work with my new iPod so I thought it was worth $2 regardless. I had no luck fixing the iPod following the button mashing ceremonies I found online. However, I came across a post and down into it someone had written that he slammed his iPod against the wall and it started working again. I read on and person after person were replying they tried the HARD HIT and it worked for them too. So after thinking it was a joke I slammed my iPod twice into the side of a wooden chair...and....it fell apart. NO! Just kidding! LOL. It started working! And all the music on there is unbelievable. I'm still in disbelief and loving my new $2 20GB iPod. :-)

No comments: