Tomorrow is the big day...
Daniley will be two years old. Signs of the terrible twos have already presented themselves. I don't think they are all that terrible, of course until those moments arrive and I feel like pulling out my hair or at least her's. Generally Daniley is just a whole lotta fun. She is smart. She can count (not just say numbers but count items) up to 10 (sometimes more) and sometimes in Spanish. She can identify any specific number if you call it out, and she can call it out if you point to it. She can sing her ABC's. She talks fluently. She can really say anything and answer any question you have. She remembers people's names and calls them by them. She frequently sings songs...today it was "Rain rain go away, come again another day" even though it was sunny outside. She knows tomorrow is her birthday and she thinks her party is tomorrow too. We're going to give her her presents from us on her birthday and not wait til the party. If you ask her how old she is going to be, she now says TWO. But we did have to retrain because SOMEBODY has been teaching her that she is going to be 21 and that's exactly what she'd tell us when we'd ask. I don't yet know what tomorrow brings for us. I want to do something fun and special and make the day all about her. I am thinking that there will be some macaroni and cheese involved. Maybe someone will call and invite us to lunch! :-) We'll be baking cupcakes Friday night. Hopefully things will go better than last year in that regard. Happy birthday Daniley...I LOVE YOU A WHOLE BUNCH!
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment