Unfortunately I have no pictures, but I wanted to say thanks to Chad for inviting us to his birthday party. My camera died when I tried to take the first picture at the party. Daniley had a BLAST and thank you so much for the wonderful time! I hope you got everything you wanted, and then some! Happy Birthday!
Also, thanks to Austin and Aiden for inviting us to their swim party! Daniley had a great time there. It was very, very unfortunate that I didn't have a camera when Daniley streaked through the YMCA COMPLETELY naked. I was changing a nasty swim diaper when she decided to get up and run. By the time I secured the messy diaper and took out after her, she was already half way across the YMCA and made it completely to the other side before I was able to catch her. It was after hours so there weren't many people in there. Good thing, because the signs said "Use modesty at all times." LOL. Happy Birthday to Austin and Aiden!
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, August 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that is so funny:)! so glad you guys made it we loved having that prety girl there even if she was breaking the rules:)!
Post a Comment