The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Last night I got two phone calls about Daniley's behavior at her first night at Bible School. As I was told, the theme for the crafts was CRAZY CRAFTS. When the children got in there, the teachers told them to act crazy and they demonstrated such behavior by shaking and wiggling. Daniley does not need any demonstration of how to act crazy. When she gets around Mawmaw, Pawpaw, and Unc (most of whom where standing in there) the kid puts on a show people in Vegas would pay to see. I have only seen it once and I wanted to crawl up the chimney I was so embarassed. It's almost like she has an out-of-body experience she gets so excited. So anyway, there they are, being ENCOURAGED to act crazy. Daniley stood there stiff, and informed them, "My mom told me not to be acting crazy!" I am so glad to know the kid is listening and I MIGHT be making an impact on her life. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment