The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last weekend we went to Anna's birthday party. She's such a little doll and I love it that she is so close to Daniley's age because I happen to love Anna's Momma to death so when they play, we play! :-)
I love some of these facial expressions on Daniley.

I don't know who is having more fun here. Daniley probably thinks its HER birthday.
And then finally, one of many things I love about Daniley, is that she knows how to have a good time. She can roll with the best of 'em. But when she gets her mind set on something, she doesn't care what the rest of the world is doing. She can play totally by herself. It took me an hour to get these dolls away from her.

No comments: