The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 04, 2011

Last weekend was Liberty Day and cousins James and Eli finally got to come!! Daniley and James actually opened the parade. They were Car Numero Uno. They were so cute. Mom walked beside them and threw candy. She reported Daniley couldn't drive straight for waving at everyone (it showed we had practiced, LOL), and James couldn't do anything except eat candy out of the bed of the gator. As soon he finished one piece he just turned around and helped himself to another. :-) I let them drive down Main Street and around the corner. Then I pulled them out so they could watch the rest of the parade. It was a FABULOUS day!! Lots of fun, those two kiddos!

This band had at least one fan.

Daniley is a very free spirited child. God gave her just the right mother, because I have the energy, patience, and sense of humor required to keep up with her. I just sit back and grin; I know there isn't another place I'd be rather than watching her in a moment like this.

No comments: