The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 04, 2011

This has been one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. We didn't over plan. Usually I don't like hanging around the house too much, but this weekend we did some going and some resting (resting to me is NOT laying around or watching TV--it's usually playing in my craft room or organizing something) and it was wonderful. We went to see the fireworks in Alabaster and played and hung out and it was a lot of fun. The girls' second cousins from Louisiana (Honey's sisters' granddaughters) were in town and went with us. They are sure sweet girls; I hope mine take after them. ;-) Then Sunday we went to Honey and G-Paws for a little grill out where Daniley, Danslen, James, Eli, and Andi and Raeleigh and Mia all played and laughed all day long. Other than that, I took a bike ride by myself and dropped the bike in the Belk parking lot. SHOOT I screamed. LOL. How did that happen? Let me tell you, it's quite funny. I got off the bike and walked off. I didn't put the kickstand down. Oops. LOL. At least I can pick it up. I was really hoping the clutch didn't fall off because calling Dan was a call I did NOT want to make. :-) Maybe some swimming later and we'll call it a holiday weekend!!!!

No comments: