The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!!! I am so excited about the festivities this year. Our party starts tonight at 5:00 and doesn't end til Monday night at bedtime. One thing in particular I am excited about is Honey and GPaw being next door. We have always trick-or-treated at their house in PG but now that they are so close it really opens the door for us to do more at their locale! Seeing all my family on Halloween has always been a priority but now we'll have more time playing and less time driving! My mom is the Queen of Halloween and festivities at her house are a-rockin' too!! Looking forward to EVERYTHING HALLOWEEN!!

Several of the homes in Honey and GPaw's neighborhood are decorated and last night we took Daniley out for a Goblin Hunt. We walked up the streets and at the decorated houses she would go up and take a close look around the bushes to look for goblins and check everything out. I made her go up by herself each time because I certainly DIDN'T want any homeowners to come out and see US Goblins....It was a lot of fun and we might have to make a "Goblin Hunt" an annual event!
Not to get my cart in front of my horses but I'm SO EXCITED about Christmas too! I have a lot of my shopping done already and I cannot WAIT to decorate the tree and wrap the gifts and spend time with my sweet little Angel Babies!

No comments: