The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Today I saw Daniley picking up Little Darlin' in her "new room." Just the fact she was allowing Lil' Darlin to lay on her new bed was all but a miracle. The other night me and Little Darlin' were going to sleep up there with Daniley and Daniley stayed over to one side leaving a good 12 inches between her and Danslen. She was NOT happy about Danslen being in her bed. She layed up there awake for about an hour and a half until finally Danslen and I went back downstairs to my bed so we could ALL rest. Anyway, today, Daniley picked Danslen up! She was doing pretty good and they both seemed happy. And she was standing on the mattress on the floor so the scenario was pretty low risk. I told her to put her down anyway, and she basically just gave her a throw. Danslen didn't seem to mind; she didn't even whimper. :-)

Today I hung around the house which is more on the unusual side for a Friday. Last weekend was so busy I was looking forward to just doing some cleaning and organizing. While I was organizing the attic, Daniley found our beach loot and went outside to play. I swear she played in the rocks for about 3 hours today. We've been letting her play outside by herself some. We just open the doors and check on her about every 5 minutes. She stays right up near the house. If you seem concerned...we live in a totally private area. Any car coming up the driveway sends us an audible alert. No one can see our house, and we can't see anyone else. So it's pretty safe for the most part.

While they were supposed to be napping I went downstairs to check on them and found Daniley OUTSIDE. She said Danslen wouldn't shut up screaming, and in fact she WAS screaming when I arrived on the scene. One rule Daniley is going to HAVE to learn is that she can't go outside without permission. I forecast a few whippings. LOL.

Finally, one last little detail, Dan just totally cracked me up. He's downstairs playing with some Boston speakers. He got everything hooked up (2 new ones) and clicked a button, and said 'OH YEH, I CAN TELL A HUGE DIFFERENCE.' Click. "That's terrible." Click. "That's awesome." Then about half an hour later he found out they weren't playing any sound...AND NEVER WERE. Oh my gosh I went into hysteria! Men!!!!!!

No comments: