The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well I'm happy to report...Daniley has finally showed some interest in Lil Darlin'. Yesterday evening she was waking up from a nap and cried a little bit, and Daniley took her BRAND NEW BARBIE and layed her up on the bed to comfort her. Then a bit later Lil' Darlin' was in her Bumbo and Daniley was shaking Danslen's head back and forth. It was a bit rough but Danslen was laughing all the same. I told her to try to be a bit more gentle, but I am careful not to get on to Daniley every time she touches Danslen. So a couple seconds later I see Daniley pushing and pulling the Bumbo around the floor, with Lil' Darlin' still sitting in it. Daniley is running from one side of the kitchen to the other scooting the Bumbo with Lil' Darlin' in tow. Then she decided she was going to put her on top of the rolling plastic drawer set I had brought home and roll her around on top for a bit and as she started to pick up the Bumbo, yes, with Lil' Darlin' still in it, I had to tell her she couldn't do that. LOL.

No comments: