This past weekend was wonderful. I had such a nice time hanging out with the family! First, Friday, we ran around a little bit and then met Honey for breakfast. Daniley played in the Chick-fil-A play area and we let Danslen slide down with her once. I was at the top with Little Darlin' and Honey was at the bottom. I was telling Daniley to hold her like this and like that, and I figured Honey was thinking "Surely she isn't really about to let go of her." LOL. Suddenly Daniley and Danslen appeared at the bottom of the slide...upside down. LOL. They flipped over around the curve, and it didn't bother Danslen until Daniley used her as a crutch to get up. Haha. I was even going to let Daniley try it again but she didn't want to, so I took Little Darlin down a time or two myself. We were so busy playing, that I COMPLETELY forgot Little Darlin' had a well baby checkup at 9:30 am. Oh don't worry, I didn't remember til 6pm so it was no use stressing over it then! :-)
Saturday we went to yard sales, just me and the girls, while Dan worked a while. We had such a good time together. Nothing is like being with them by myself. We just all laugh a lot, especially me! Saturday night, Daniley got an invitation to spend the night with James and Eli at Honey and G-Paws house. Now to me, this was a big deal, because Daniley has never spent the night with any other kids except for at our house. I was hoping to get a good report, which mostly I did. She and James play really well together, not perfect, but really well. While she was there, we took in the game at Danson's with the rest of the gang. Fun fun fun fun fun, as always!
Sunday morning I called over to Honey and G-Paw's and delivered Daniley the special news: "We're going to the pumpkin patch today." I heard, "The pumpkin patch? Oh my gosh!!" LOL. She was excited to say the LEAST. We met up with Rachel, Art, and Everett. We petted the goats, chickens, and pigs, and rode a horse.
Then we went down to the patch where Daniley and her Dad found the perfect pumpkin
Man, this stuff is DELICIOUS.
Well, then again, maybe it isn't so good.
And here are a few more irresistable pictuers of the Little Darlin'!!




No comments:
Post a Comment