The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 07, 2012

I tell you what...we've been having some busy weekends lately.  Summer is definetely upon us.  We've gotten lax about taking the camera with us everywhere.  Don't wanna be the next Mrs. Dollar.  (Fellow graduates, go ahead and laugh.  The rest of you, don't worry about that comment.  LOL.)  Anyway, when you don't take the camera, you don't have good pictures for the blog...and worse, for the yearbook!  Don't worry though; we aren't short on stories.  In fact, I won't go into all the "stories" we got this weekend.  Lord help me, my house is like a zoo.  Oh well, everyone likes a zoo!!  :-)

Here are a few pictures of us winding down Sunday night getting ready for the workweek!!  Looking forward to a wonderful, fabulous Mother's Day weekend.  It's my weekend to relax and get whatever I want.  Dan, did you hear that?  I can get whatever I want.  :-)



No comments: