My sweet Daniley sings the blessing at our meals. Sunday night, I asked her to please ask the blessing. I prepared myself for lovely song. Instead, I heard this: "Dear God, Thank you for the food and drink. Thank you for Mommy and Daddy and Little Sister and my grandparents. Amen." My heart melted. She is so precious!
Also this weekend we were at the house and we all had initials on our cups. GPaw couldn't see my cup but asked Daniley to read him what it said. duh, ell, cu. DULC. GPaw looked very confused so I had Daniley turn the cup around and there it was: "DLC." She read it perfectly. LOL.
Also Daniley has suddenly learned to draw. She came home from church Sunday with a picture of Mommy, Daddy, and Little Sister, and to my surprise we had bodies, arms and legs. We also had eyes, a nose, and mouth. Only I, Daniley's mom, would appreciate this drawing. I asked her why Daddy had arms and I didn't. All I had was a wad of color in front of my tummy. She said, "Mom, that's a brownie bowl." LOL. I would put this picture online, but you might not be impressed. I am, only because we went from drawing scribbles to full bodies. Overnight. How does that happen??
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment