Friday Danslen and I hit some yard sales, then I had therapy. Then we picked Daniley up from school and headed to ballet rehearsal. Fun day. No pics.
Saturday. Up at the crack of dawn. Went "picking" (the new "in" term for yard saling) on the way to recital. 10am. Recital. Daniley did AWESOME. I wish they would have chosen a rap song so she could have really showed off. ;-) (GPaw has the actual dance pictures. I'll post a few soon.)
After recital, Honey, Aunt Judy (Honey's sister), and GPaw met Daniley at the door with her first ever rose and a cute little purple doll. She was thrilled. So was I. I heard lots of moms complaining about how hectic it was. I didn't think it was too bad.
This is what Daniley thinks about dance:
Oh well, maybe next time we'll shoot for gymnastics. Flipping and jumping seem to be more her thing!
Home for a nap....getting ready to wind down....Honey calls and invites us over! My nephews are there as well as Honey's brother and his kids (Tyler INCLUDED. Daniley LOVES him!!) and Honey's sister, Aunt Judy. We go play dance.
Yes I'm 3.
We traveled on foot. After walking home at 9pm, we hit the sack and then slept in. Yes I admit it, we slept right through church. We got up and did some chores (laundry, I don't hate it nearly as much as most people), and then it was time for a trip to Pump It Up!! Lil' Darlin' went when she was just a few weeks old, but this would be her first trip down the slide. I took Daddy with me so he could assist. (Don't want to re-injure the old knee.)
The Pump It Up verdict is in: She LOVED it!!!!!!
So one last thing.
I haven't rode my motorcycle since....a LONG time....well before my knee injury which was in February. Dan bought me a new one several months ago and today I decided I was gonna have to be a big girl and take it for a ride. I admit, I was scared, but I made myself be brave. It's a bigger, heavier (not heavy) motorcycle and it will go a lot faster (only if I tell it too). But with my leg still a little shaky, I just wasn't as confident as before. Since we all went to Pump It Up, I just had Dan follow me in the car to keep tailgaters off. I did fine. It was fun. By the time I got home I decided I love the new bike and I'm ready to hit the road. I hope this fall or winter Dan and I can ride our bikes down to the beach together and sit along the shore while the sun goes down. Babysitters sign up here! :-)
Have a great week everybody. Love to you all!




No comments:
Post a Comment