The Big Reveal!
I'm asked on a daily basis, "What are you gonna name her?" Well I don't know yet. This is a complicated issue. Most people know I named Daniley by a poll. It worked out nicely so if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I did put on Facebook a call to suggest names, and I'd like to take this opportunity to make a few comments on those. If your name is listed below, hope you like my commentary. Here were the suggestions:
Dangineer--One of my favorites. My boss is creative with his bad self. Probably the most fitting of all the names.
Danger--Just reminded me of how many times Daniley has had a squirt of cleaning products for snack.
Dani Lynn--reminded me of Anna Nicole Smith...but did lead us to a name on the poll. :-)
DanaMaria--didn't Christopher Columbus sail here on that?
Danastie--Don't want to predestine her to porn-stardom.
Daneice--her aunts and uncles can call her that if they'd like.
Dannifer--if you name your kid after your sister-in-law, will it turn out like her? :-O
Dantastic--Dan reserved that for himself.
Dangit--Well every time I break something the kid would come running.
Danitello--well educated folks would know this kid would be brilliant and rest of them might think we named her after a turtle.
And one more note on the poll....there is one that Dan doesn't like so well...and if it wins, we retain the right overrule. :-P
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I demand a recount...my suggestion was not on here and it's the BEST!
Post a Comment