I'm skipping around a little on the blog...we've been doing about 10 times more stuff than I've listed on here....a big part involving a very important wedding for which I don't have pictures yet. So when I get them, I'll write about it. In the meantime, here are some pictures from Halloween.
Friday we went to Daddy's office to trick-or-treat (pictures later). Saturday we went to LeLe's party and then trick-or-treated the neighborhood. Sunday we went to Honey's to play with James and Eli (and Honey and GPaw too!) :-)
I invited my nephews and a couple friends to LeLe's party. However I forgot to invite Sarah Katherine. Thank goodness Erin called me a few hours before the party and we got the details worked out. They came to LeLe's for the party and to trick-or-treat. We had a fun time. Crystal and Shane also came and they had AWESOME costumes.
Trick-or-treating was tons of fun!!!! Daniley ran into several houses (those containing pets--dogs, then fish tanks, then a cat). I don't mean she ran into the foyer and stopped. No. They opened the door and she shot out through their living rooms. I didn't know if I should bust in a retrieve her, and they seemed even more shocked than I was, and didn't know if they should pick her up and return her or just stand there and wait to see what she did next.
We used a wagon to get from house to house, but we'd let Daniley and SK out at street level and the two of them had to go to the house, ring the doorbell, and if the owner's were lucky they'd get a "Trick or Treat." Daniley ran the entire, whole entire time. If her feet were on the ground, she was running. Poor SK was having a great time but not quite as fast as Daniley Lightning. It was a fun night and they got lots of candy and we had a great time.
Sunday at Honey and GPaw's Daniley played with James and Eli but I didn't take any pictures. :-( We got there first and Daniley was acting pretty good, playing her ukulele. Then when James walked in it was like she went into overdrive and started hopping around and acting all silly. We finally gave James his late birthday present and they played outside, went trick-or-treating on Honey's street, and just had a really good time.
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment