The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Saturday night James AND Eli spent the night with us. After a 2 hour nap by three kids, we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner where Daniley and James were jumping on the seats like a trampoline and yelling and giggling like there might not BE a tomorrow. I was feeling a little, uh, weird, like people were staring at me thinking "Good Gracious do you know what birth control is?" I had 3 kids 2 and under and I'm pregnant and there is no hiding it. One kid was eating chicken, one was eating boogers, one was eating crayons, and one Momma was eating words. (Ok, actually no one ate boogers, at least not that I could see.) Well after a bit a Grandpa came over to our table. He said, "You know when I was your age I used to worry about how my kids acted. Then when I got to be a grandparent I realized that they are ALWAYS cute...so just quit worrying about how they're acting." So after his advice, I continued to....try to keep them under wraps. LOL. We just needed to get enough chicken down that I could actually say Yes, I fed them dinner. Then off to the play area we went! It was too bad I didn't take my camera.
When we got back home, we just played inside. All three of them played on the slide and even Eli went down.



After a bit it was bedtime. Daniley and James were going to sleep together. They seemed pretty happy with their arrangements but Daddy missed Daniley so he brought her to our bed.
When we woke up, we had breakfast and then went for a bath. Did they make a huge mess? Absolutely. Did they have a great time? Double absolutely. Eli stood on the side of the tub the whole time and watched. I had a beanbag behind him in case his legs gave out but it was much too interesting to fall down and miss the action.

Then, we headed home....
...and they confirmed they all had a good time. :-)

No comments: