The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Daniley loves her Dad, and she loves doing everything he does. She works with him in his garden, plays with him on the Wii, and recently she has become quite fascinated with working in his basement. She will go down there and sit for an hour. She loves to "fix" stuff. I have caught her with screwdrivers in the four-wheeler motor, screwing screws into inputs on the TV, and collecting nails in a trinket box that I continue to take away...yet she finds them again. (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, apparently; Dan saves every nail/screw/washer/shaft that he can find...but also when something breaks, he doesn't disappoint!!) I love to sit on the futon and watch Daniley tinker at her Daddy's workstation. I hope soon she can outperform me.

No comments: