Friday night we took Daniley to Parents Night Out at Westwood. It is a shame how few date nights Dan and I have, so this seemed like a good opportunity for us to enjoy some time together. She had been whiney and we were concerned she wasn't feeling well. So we rushed to Michael's and Hobby Lobby and got back for her 2 hours later. The nusery keeper said she saw some silent tears rolling down Daniley's face, which as she put it, "was unusual because usually they want you to know something's wrong." This broke my heart. It was ridiculous how much we missed her while we were gone. Dan and I were both anxious to get back the entire time we were gone and we didn't enjoy ourselves nearly as much as I'd hoped.

Saturday was a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese. I'm making a committment now to family and friends that I will never reserve a party at Chuck-E-Cheese in Vestavia. (Remember parents always reserve a right to eat words. lol.) I will say Daniley had a BLAST!! Thanks so much to Dan for chasing her around. He is SUCH a great dad. Even in my maddest moments at him I can still look at him and say he is a wonderful dad.



(Those are her new Apple Bottoms jeans. She and I both LOVE them! She didn't want to take them off. She's got the goods to fill those jeans...she got it honest. :-P)
The last part of Saturday was SuperDad giving in once again...Connell dilemma. Mommy wants to watch football. Daniley wants to watch Mickey Mouse. Mommy says NO, you're not watching Mickey. Daniley whines. Mommy says NO. Repeat. Repeat. Then Daddy comes busting up on the scene with a spare TV....he's such a give in.... Hope he changes.....lol

What? What's wrong with this????
No comments:
Post a Comment