The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas morning, Daniley slept until about 7am. She didn't wake up remembering Santa came. So I told her. She didn't seem to care. Then we went to potty, and suddenly, she started yelling I NEED TO GO IN THERE. I NEED TO GO IN THERE. Here's me trying to hold her back. We had intended for Dad to be there first waiting with the camera, but unfortunately our 2 year old can outrun our 33 year old. :-) So this is what we got: And here's her Christmas spread. It's not too overboard in my opinion. The mucho expensivo Pottery Barn washer and dryer I bought off my company classifieds for only $55. I got her several things from yard sales too so that helped control the budget! :-)

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: