I just have to say that as a parent you "re-learn" everything...from a new perspective. I have to give credit to my Mom and Dad. Getting up on Christmas and putting out the spreads we used to get could not have been easy, especially trying to keep 3 kids who are doing their best to hear Santa Claus jump down that chimney from waking. It's hard for me even to get up....and be quiet....and I can't IMAGINE putting together toys all night. We will (hopefully) always have everything put together and batteries inserted before the big delivery.
We woke up around 1am to lay out the toys and Daniley popped up and said "I WANT TO TAKE A SHOWER!" (That's our normal early morning routine.) No showers on Christmas Eve at 1am, dear! "GO BACK TO SLEEP" so we can get this over with and get back to bed. :-)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment