The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

I don't have access to my pictures right now, and I have lots to post from a very busy weekend! I'll catch up with that soon. Until then, here's a little conversation from the weekend that made it GREAT!
Daniley, in Santa's lap.
Santa: Have you been a good girl this year?
Daniley: Yeh, I've been good at evewything I do. (This is the line that nearly made me lose control. LOL)
Santa: You've been good at everything you do? Well, then, what do you want for Christmas?
Daniley: PWESENTS!!
(I got this on video...will post if it is audible.) :-)

Saturday morning, trying to take a picture of how skinny I looked (lol)
Mom: Dan, what's wrong with this camera?
Dad: I don't know, let me see. (He gets it and looks at it.)
Daniley: Dad, what awr you figuwin' out?
(Not really all that funny, but unexpected word choice from her.)

Monday morning, getting ready for work.
Daniley: Dad, what this?
Dad: I think it's [whatever it was] (I can't remember, sorry).
Daniley: Hmmmm, smawt thinkin'!
(I swear when they start talking you never quit laughing!!!!)

No comments: