The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Friday, December 17, 2010
Sunday was wonderful. The day after the Christmas party Daniley slept until 9am. I cannot ever remember her sleeping that late. So of course we all slept that late. I was hoping to attend early service for church but needless to say, we did not make it. Not long after I woke up I noticed it was snowing. So we got Daniley all bundled up--3 layers, and sent her out with her Daddy to play in the snow. After a few minutes, I noticed them from the sunroom window where I waved and smiled. As I stood there, I just thought about how lucky I was to be standing in my warm sunroom with the Christmas lights twinkling beside me, watching my beautiful child and her wonderful Daddy playing out the window. Daniley is so special and sweet. I love the small moments that we have together, the playing, the laughing, the conversations, the singing, I love it all. I love her manners, when she says please and thank you, and "May I PLEASE....?" I love when we look in the mirror and I say, "How do you look?" and she replies, "Perfect." She is. I pray for her future, her safety, her health, her wellbeing. We are blessed more than words can describe. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment