Here are some excerpts from an email I got today from Brooke. Enjoy!
...she [Daniley] walked in the door and handed me her switch and said, "Brookie, here's my switch, let's try not to use it." LOL!!! Danson and I both died laughing. Then while I was cooking supper she had to bake a cake. So I let her sit in the floor with a bowl of water and a whisk. She added salt, pepper, flour, and sugar to it. I looked down and she was licking the whisk! I asked her if it tasted good and she said, "It tastes like a cake." We ended the night with a bubble bath...We took her back to Mawmaw's butt naked [because they didn't have any clean clothes] and you should have seen the look on Mawmaw's face when she came barreling through the door with only shoes on. She told Danson on the way there to put her dress on so nobody would see her boobs. He said you're too little to have boobs.... [We'll just stop the email here. Her reply was outragous.]
When we got back to Mawmaw's she asked if she could watch Sleeping Beauty and Mawmaw told her, "Not right now because you have company." Daniley walked over to me and said, Brookie I think it's time for you and Unc to go home.
[LOL]
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment