The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Daniley can write her name all by herself. You don't even have to tell her the letters. She writes them in order (First the D, then the A....) but they don't always "appear" in order, because if she runs out of room on the chalkboard she just puts the next letter wherever it will fit. LOL.
Might I add (to mom's who may be interested!), MMs are GREAT learning tools. First she used them to learn her colors (when she got the color right, she ate the MM). Then she used them to count. Group. Patterns. And....if you use them as bribes they can even help teach them to use the potty, and even write. I'm not admitting to any bribes, I just sayin'..........

No comments: