skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Friday, August 05, 2011
On the way to Alabama Adventure with the Morris family. That's Daniley asleep in the back.
Would you like to see a close up of that? LOL.
Will add a slide show later. Come back for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, Danica, Daniley, & Danslen
You are visitor number
Brother HL 4070CDW
Blog Archive
►
2014
(12)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2012
(91)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(127)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(21)
Last year we went to Habenero's and they sang Dani...
Hodge Podge... We've been busy. Here's the proof...
Here's a little clip of The Little Darlin'. Hopefu...
Here we are at the end of Bible School at Parents'...
I'll briefly say...Happy Birthday Katie; SK and Mi...
Sisters. That's who we are. After the baby tea w...
WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! Daniley can write her name al...
Wow! It's been an eventful weekend. Saturday aft...
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT MAWMAW!!!!!!!!!!...
Here are some excerpts from an email I got today f...
It seemed I wasn't that far behind blogging, but w...
On the way to Alabama Adventure with the Morris fa...
We went to Mrs. Ruby's to swim and Dan still had t...
Here we are swimming last Sunday afternoon with Ji...
We picked up the I and L. We've made it to the E ...
Daniley uses this camera ALL THE TIME when I'm not...
I would wear my panties EXACTLY like this if I did...
Saturday night date night is usually accompanied b...
Just found these on my camera card. I see exactly...
What have we been doing lately? SWIMMING. A lot....
Life....as seen from the backseat.Daniley LOVES ta...
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(113)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(75)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(36)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(43)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(31)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment