The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here we are at the end of Bible School at Parents' Night. First Daniley totally caught me off guard. I think the preacher was on the stage saying a few words when all of a sudden she shouted out "THANK YOU GOD!" loud enough that the WHOLE church heard her, very clearly, and punched her fists up in the air, apparently just like they had practiced. The preacher just stopped, then everyone clapped, and I nearly fell off the pew laughing and crying all at the same time. You just never know what you're gonna get with her. Then her little class went up on stage to do their song.
If that wasn't enough for you, I can post the next minute where she lays down and makes snow angels on the stage. This is why I love being Daniley's mom. Cause she's AWESOME!!!!!!! :-)

No comments: